Tuesday, September 21, 2010

can u guide me for choosing my career as shares busi.@my home?Iwant a basicterminology sites&ur advise4future

HELLO, good morning to every one..

iam an MBA graduate.i had completed my MBA {HR&FIN] exams ON JLY2006.Now i want to start my career in shre mkt. My family is high-middle class. i want to do as my own and for my family purpose for 3-4 years. after that iwant to do as a agent i.e for others also.

I want to know how is my future willbe? is it good as financial improvement ? i want the basic terminology sites. at the same time i wish to do any courses relates to stock mkt to gain depth knowledge in this field. but this courses as distance. my place in 225 km.from HYDERABAD. so, ican do my work in hyd for any exams r consultency (if any courses is avilable for me).

thnking you. waiting for your valuable advise.

have a nice day...